Man, I forgot about this show. I like how Balki is so stupid he doesn't even know how to use a revolving door! Foreigners. Sheesh! Also does everyone remember that Balki was from the small island nation of Mypos and that Family Matters was a spin-off of this show?
Bronson Pinchot's performance as Balki is only one of many influences on my characterization of myself. I must humbly say, however, that to be compared thusly is an accolade to which I did not aspire.
4 comments:
one of the TV greats
Man, I forgot about this show. I like how Balki is so stupid he doesn't even know how to use a revolving door! Foreigners. Sheesh! Also does everyone remember that Balki was from the small island nation of Mypos and that Family Matters was a spin-off of this show?
Bronson Pinchot's performance as Balki is only one of many influences on my characterization of myself. I must humbly say, however, that to be compared thusly is an accolade to which I did not aspire.
Wait the similarity was INTENTIONAL!? OMG no one ever tells me anything, I am but a pawn on the board of Dax Visits Nicole.
Post a Comment